Books of Amber

I have no idea what I am doing, but what else is new.

The Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary E. Pearson Review here: http://www.booksofamber.com/2012/04/adoration-of-jenna-fox-by-mary-e.htmlThe plot of Jenna Fox was pretty predictable. I think I worked out what was happening in the first few chapters, however I still really enjoyed the book. There was some science-y stuff, but it wasn't complicated and didn't confuse me at all.The plot raises a lot of questions on humanity and morals, which I really enjoyed. It had me asking myself certain questions, and I liked being able to do that.I liked Jenna, the main character, and I also really liked her grandmother. The two didn't start out on the best note, but I loved reading about their relationship because it was the most complex one in the entire book.I thought that the secondary characters were less developed than I had hoped they would be when we were introduced to them. I was looking forward to getting to know several characters more, but we didn't really get the chance to and that was disappointing.There was an epilogue to this book that I didn't mind at all, however it was really strange to read after having spent so much time somewhere else previously. I doubt I will be reading the sequel, because I feel that this plot wrapped up nicely and the sequel isn't really needed to get the full enjoyment out of it.

Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) (Wool, #6-8)
Hugh Howey
Viral Nation
Shaunta Grimes
The School for Good and Evil
Soman Chainani
Fire in the East (Warrior of Rome 1)
Harry Sidebottom