Books of Amber

I have no idea what I am doing, but what else is new.

Endlessly - Kiersten White 3.5 stars, I think. The ending was upsetting, oh my God ;___; Full review here: http://www.booksofamber.com/2012/08/endlessly-by-kiersten-white.htmlParanormalcy was one of the first books I picked up when I first started book blogging, so having this trilogy end is making me feel a bit nostalgic! And while I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first book in the trilogy, it was still a great ending and it made me a little teary eyed!Endlessly is packed full of fun scenes with Evie and the rest of the paranormals in her life. I loved the amount of time that was spent with the Fae, and I loved seeing more of Reth, who has really grown on me since the trilogy started!I do think that things wrapped up a little too easily. It was pretty obvious was was going to happen, and there wasn't really a huge threat. There was one shocking turn of events, but that was it and I felt a little disappointed by the wrap up.Evie also spent a lot of time pining on about Lend. Just shut up already, the paranormal world is ending and you're running around, tearing your hair out over some guy! So yes, I feel she could have been a bit more independent and she could have sorted out her priorities, but whatever. It was still really good!I am definitely going to miss this series and IPCA and the faeries and the werewolves and vampires and everything else that came with it. It was a great trilogy overall, and it'll definitely always have a place on my shelf!

Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) (Wool, #6-8)
Hugh Howey
Viral Nation
Shaunta Grimes
The School for Good and Evil
Soman Chainani
Fire in the East (Warrior of Rome 1)
Harry Sidebottom