Books of Amber

I have no idea what I am doing, but what else is new.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith I'm stuck between 3 stars and 4. I really enjoyed this, it was a nice, light read. ---- As you can imagine, this is quite a quick read that takes place over the course of just 24 hours. It's about two people who meet at an airport, and it turns out they're on the same flight.This is a really cute read, and I liked that it wasn't just a love story. There were also family issues thrown in there, and it covered those nicely. I personally don't believe in love at first sight so I was a bit skeptical, but to be honest I don't think they did fall in love at first sight. The two characters got to know each other and their feelings developed from there.Oliver was quite funny, and his bickering with Hadley was so cute. I laughed out loud a few times, and I really enjoyed reading their scenes together.Overall, this was a cute book but it lackeed anything majorly substantial. It's still a good read to pass the time, and I definitely recommend getting a copy if you think it's your kind of thing. This definitely helped feed my contemporary binge!

Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) (Wool, #6-8)
Hugh Howey
Viral Nation
Shaunta Grimes
The School for Good and Evil
Soman Chainani
Fire in the East (Warrior of Rome 1)
Harry Sidebottom