Books of Amber

I have no idea what I am doing, but what else is new.

Before I Wake  - Rachel Vincent EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!----If you've been reading my posts and tweets for a while, you're probably aware by now that this is one of my favourite series of all time. That hasn't changed in the year between releases, and I am so happy about that. Before I Wake was just as amazing as its predecessor, which I think was the best book in the series to date.I'm going to keep this review short(ish) and sweet, because I tend to repeat myself in my reviews for this series and I don't need to keep doing that.Firstly, OH MY GOSH THIS BOOK. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I did NOT expect any of this awesome stuff to happen, and I didn't expect Rachel Vincent to bring me to tears in yet another book. I don't know why I wasn't expecting these things, because after reading all of Rachel's releases to date, I should really have learnt by now.Kaylee is just as amazing as always. *cheers* She struggles to come to terms with her afterlife, and this takes up a good portion of the book. It made me feel so sad for her, but I also admired her because she kept getting back up when she was knocked down. Of course, her family and friends and her boyfriend helped, but it was mostly down to Kaylee and her badassery.What else? Oh yes, KAYLEE AND TOD!!!

Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) (Wool, #6-8)
Hugh Howey
Viral Nation
Shaunta Grimes
The School for Good and Evil
Soman Chainani
Fire in the East (Warrior of Rome 1)
Harry Sidebottom